Offshore: Great Expectations
In this issue:
- Offshore: Great expectations – Preparing for better times ahead
- Crypto: redefining volatility – Dealing with crypto casualties on the road to regulation
- Hard Labour offshore – Will Labour’s political rhetoric translate into legislative substance?
- Offshore war for talent rages on – The battle to find the best lawyers
- The lure of Luxembourg – Mourant joins Ogier and Maples in Europe’s biggest funds hub
August 2023 News
Securitisation and Cayman Orphan SPVs – Part Three
In the final article in a series of three, Paul Trewartha and Simon Lawrenson, Partners at Mourant Hong Kong, examine the key features of a securitisation vehicle and the advantages of utilising an Orphan SPV in the Cayman Islands for a securitisation transaction. In the first article of the series Securitisation and Cayman Orphan ...
July 2023 News
Cream of Jersey: best in class
Dominic Carman meets with the managing partners of Jersey’s elite law firms to discover how they are rising above economic challenges to deliver growth Enjoying a preeminent reputation as a major international finance centre that is both stable and at the forefront of international regulation, Jersey is often cited as a best-in-class offshore jurisdiction. ...