ESG, NextGen and the Next 10 Years
Reports Legal in association with Jersey Finance
- Dominic Carman, podcast host, editor Reports Legal
- Robert Moore, Director – UK, Jersey Finance
- Simon Finch, Chartered Wealth Manager – Investment Consultant, Enhance Group
- Josephine Howe, Partner, Ogier
* Impact & Profit: many family office decisions are being guided by ESG. How are lawyers/law firms/wealth advisers adapting?
* Investment strategies: how are clients embracing ESG-focussed investment strategies?
* Client objectives: are philanthropy and impact investing objectives becoming increasingly intertwined?
August 2023 News
Securitisation and Cayman Orphan SPVs – Part Three
In the final article in a series of three, Paul Trewartha and Simon Lawrenson, Partners at Mourant Hong Kong, examine the key features of a securitisation vehicle and the advantages of utilising an Orphan SPV in the Cayman Islands for a securitisation transaction. In the first article of the series Securitisation and Cayman Orphan ...
July 2023 News
Cream of Jersey: best in class
Dominic Carman meets with the managing partners of Jersey’s elite law firms to discover how they are rising above economic challenges to deliver growth Enjoying a preeminent reputation as a major international finance centre that is both stable and at the forefront of international regulation, Jersey is often cited as a best-in-class offshore jurisdiction. ...