CMS CEE – Data Centres
Dominic Carman, Editor of Reports Legal, recently chaired a CMS webinar on the development of data centres in CEE.
- CMS CEE TMT, Real Estate and Energy experts –
- Director of Turner & Townsend, Poland –
- What are the key factors driving global demand for more data centres?
- Why is the CEE region so well-placed to meet the demand for regional data centre hubs in Europe?
- How are CEE governments accelerating the digital transformation that data centres need to flourish?
- How are data centres developing in CEE?
To watch the 60-minute webinar, please see link
February 2024 News
Diversity: The way we were
What is diversity? Despite a multiplicity of available definitions, there is no straightforward answer to this apparently simple question. Indeed, the 5.6 billion results provided by a quick Google search of the word shows that diversity ranks midway between comparable searches for the word God (6.6 billion) and religion (4.6 billion).