CMS CEE – Data Centres
Dominic Carman, Editor of Reports Legal, recently chaired a CMS webinar on the development of data centres in CEE.
- CMS CEE TMT, Real Estate and Energy experts –
- Director of Turner & Townsend, Poland –
- What are the key factors driving global demand for more data centres?
- Why is the CEE region so well-placed to meet the demand for regional data centre hubs in Europe?
- How are CEE governments accelerating the digital transformation that data centres need to flourish?
- How are data centres developing in CEE?
To watch the 60-minute webinar, please see link
June 2022 News
Law Commission proposals on corporate criminal liability
On 10 June 2022, the Law Commission published an options paper for the Government on how it can improve the law to ensure that corporations are effectively held to account for committing serious crimes. Tom McNeill and John Binns of the Financial Crime team at BCL Solicitors analyse the key points.